Tapping for health
Science has shown that every thought creates a reaction in the body. So it is no surprise that stress and unhelpful emotions can have a negative impact on your wellness. In this situation, we can get stuck in an emotional or physical pain cycle and look for ways, usually pills or medication, to reduce it.
Tapping therapy is not a replacement for your Doctor’s advice, however Tapping will allow you to address the deeper emotions that can contribute to your pain, stress or specific symptoms. By combining both approaches you have the chance to achieve the lasting pain relief or symptom relief that you deserve. So you can start to feel the way you want to feel.
I use different techniques that can help you to:-
- Connect you to your body to understand why you are feeling the way you are
- Manage and reduce pain
- Improve breathing to reduce anxiety and energy flow
- Encourage the body to help itself by showing it what you want it to do
What to expect in a Tapping session
I listen to your personal wellness situation and we talk about how tapping therapy may help. During the session, I guide you to help you connect to the emotions associated to your wellness and use the appropriate techniques to help you unravel them, take control and move forward.
At the end of each session, we work on an effective tapping tool for you, one technique which you take away and use in your own time so you feel the way you want to feel - every day.
I do like to meet clients first of all so we can get to know each other face to face. However, we are able to work together over Skype, please choose whichever suits you best.
- EFT Appointments are £90 for a full one hour session.
- Appointments take place in my wellness studio or via Skype.
- Optimal Vitality has a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If cancellation is received on the day of the appointment and unless it is under extenuating circumstances, the appointment fee will be charged.
No services offered here diagnose or treat specific conditions or replace GP advice. If you are concerned, please visit your GP. The aim of these services is to help balance and support your body to allow it to work at its best.